SCS strives to be the leading health organization in the sector, with its pioneering and innovative approach maintaining its uniqueness in
• Professional and quality of work
• Commitments to communities and peoples needs.
• Participatory approach within its structure.
• Learning from experience
• High level of responsiveness and flexibility to ever changing realties.
• Culture of team work
• Highly committed, motivated and qualified staff.
• Democratic procedures and style of management
SCS seeks to improve the overall physical, mental, and social well being of all Palestinians, regardless of racial, political, social, economic status, religion or gender. Our quality health services focus on the needs of the most vulnerable members of Palestinian society: women, children, disabled and the poor in rural villages, refugee camps, and urban centers.
SCS works to contribute to the building of a viable Palestinian civil society that contributes to the achievement of our national goal based on social equity, democracy, respect for human rights, a society that is free from discrimination and aggression of any form.
SCS works for the attainment of physical, mental and social well being of Palestinians. Health is viewed as an entry point for social change and community development.